Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Felt Like A Tank Day

As the year winds down, I will admit to thinking since there are only a couple of days left in the week, I am DEFINITELY taking my foot off the gas for work. Not quite tanking mind you, I still have a couple of things to do, but the fact that I am focused on a special session during lunchtime that is completely not work related tell you where my head is at. That would be the Bengston Research special session for about 45 minutes, the purpose being <according to the man himself> to collect data points on recording the image cycling session. There were almost 300 participants on the call. So his premise was, what if not just one person is recording the image cycling, but 300 people simultaneously? How would that affect the energy. I must admit it was a pretty good premise. And I reminded myself that although I had paid for the weekend session, I barely made it through Day 1. One more of those programs I purchased but did not actually finish. Sometimes I do get frustrated at myself that I do not have the discipline <or is that the attention span??> to educate myself further. It's my impatience for results. And I realize that learning is not something you delegate. Not if you want to do things yourself. Anyway, I thought attending this session would at least move me in the right direction for continuing to learn what I need to in order to get the outcomes that I want. Short for saying, help me manifest better and more effectively. The thing about this image cycling method is that it is chill, seems to chill in fact. You just cycle images - which really becomes a memorization exercise - and then you manifest them? It does sound that simple. And after the session, it seemed even more simpler than that. The longer you sustain the cycling of the images, the quicker it comes. They talked about doing it in nature outside, and it was clear this group formed sort of a community of "healers". Which I myself wouldn't mind being a part of... once I get some proficiency in the practice. There is where that word comes in...Practice. THAT is the key.
So i did the image cycling session and it became clear to me quickly that I needed to work on my images. And that I could use NLP to enhance the efficacy. Make them bigger. Play with the images. That was my takeaway from the session. The more you make it like PLAY, the better the results. I sort of knew that already. Manifestation is not something you force. You pull outcomes towards you from an infinite number of possibilities. But the harder you "work" at it, the less effective it is. It's like the Universe doesn't want to play. Gotta work on that. In the meantime, it keeps on raining this week. It has gotten so bad, you hear about flooding all over the place. Huge trees falling on cars. Heck I can see flooding right outside my door just on the street. Let alone the pictures from stuff on the news. At least I kept buy doing steps. AND I did it while watching the Book of Boba Fett, the new offering from Disney Star Wars. I mean anything about STAR WARS is something I'm definitely interested in. I would have wished it was the new season of Mandalorian which I followed the last 2 years, but I guess this year it will do. As it was, it was just ok. I mean it's not like Boba Fett was a main character. I mean on Episode 9, he was swallowed up by the earth by some living monster. This tracks what happened to him and how he got to where he is. HIs story is interesting, and worth following since it is part of the star Wars arc. But I will be the first to admit I may not be as interested.  Still, it is something to follow from here on.  So I made myself some spaghetti for dinner, finished my 11,000+ steps and OBTW it seems a lot easier now to get zone minutes. Even easier than the older Fitbit. I do admit I miss Johnnie as I thought maybe Lisa would remember she thought about letting him spend the night with me tonight, but that's ok. I will check on them tomorrow.  One more work day left for 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment